Thursday, February 5, 2009



1. Please don't tell me corny jokes .
2. Can you wake up with a smile in the morning?
3. The color red makes me want to plan for a Valentine get away w/ my hubby !
4. I have a craving for double dutch flavored ice cream.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it now so I can take a break.
6. Eyes are the reflection of our feelings.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my new paperbacks, tomorrow my plans include indulging in a double dutch ice cream or banana split and Sunday, I want to go on a picnic with my hubby and my daughters!


More Friday Fill-Ins here!


7 comments:

Janet said...

mmmm, have fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Ice Pony Girl said...

Yummy on #4!

A said...

Corny jokes are actually kind of funny when the delivery is perfect... :D

Wake up with a smile? Umm, have to wake up early first... :D

Mmmm, double dutch ice cream... :D

I need a break too...

Happy Weekend! :D

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Have a good weekend. I don't like corny jokes either.

Jacquie said...

Have a good Weekend! I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend!FF#6

Miss.nhm said...

banana split . . yummy ! makes me wanna go to DQ